Certified Pre-Owned Nissan Vehicles in Clovis, CA
Here at Lithia Nissan of Clovis, we offer a terrific selection of Certified Pre-Owned Nissan (CPO) models that are sure to provide our customers with the confidence they need and expect during every outing here in California. What makes CPO Nissan models different from any other used vehicle? Every CPO Nissan model must first go through a rigorous qualification and inspection process before ever being offered to you, and upon passing, every vehicle offers a number of different benefits and warranties to provide you with confidence every time you get behind the wheel. Whether you're in the market for a car, truck, or SUV that's in like new condition, only without the new price attached, we want to invite you to join us here at our dealership to view our terrific selection of Certified Pre-Owned Nissan models today!
What Separates A Certified Pre-Owned Nissan Vehicle From a Used Vehicle?
- Every model must be less than six years old with less than 80,000 miles on the odometer
- Must have a clean, non-branded title
- Must pass an intensive 167-point inspection covering every component of the vehicle to ensure everything is working up to the highest standards
What Benefits Do Certified Pre-Owned Nissan Vehicles Offer?
- Seven-year/100,000-mile limited warranty
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance
- Car rental reimbursement
- CARFAX vehicle history report
- Three-month SiriusXM satellite radio subscription
- Optional Extended Security Plus protection plan
- Genuine Nissan Parts
If you're interested in learning more about or viewing any of our ample selection of Certified Pre-Owned Nissan models, we want to welcome you to come join us here at Lithia Nissan of Clovis today to experience everything they have to offer in person. Our dealership is conveniently located in Clovis, CA and we proudly serve drivers from all over Fresno, Madera and Visalia, CA.
IMPORTANT RECALL INFORMATION: Some of our pre-owned vehicles may be subject to unrepaired safety recalls. Check for a vehicle's unrepaired recalls at safercar.gov.